CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pictures of Marlee Moo

I found that I had quite a few cute pictures of Marlee (David & Meghan's baby) so I decided to post them so everyone else can enjoy them too. Marlee wanted me to be sure and post the oh so cute pictures of her parents too, so I did, just to honor Marlee's wishes. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This is probably my most favorite picture of Marlee. She has such a good suction, as you can see, no one is even holding her bottle. She keeps it up all by herself, her and her suction that is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back onboard. I crave these pictures and comments.
Love you, Mom

Tawni Williams said...

Look at all these cute babies!!