CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Elisabeth's Birthday / Part 1

This year we got to celebrate Elisabeth's birthday twice. Ok, the first one was because she wanted to come see us and i'll be honest, we didn't realize it was her birthday. Poor sister, we all know her birthday is April 2, however it never fails that every year, I never realize that it's the day of her birthday until it's too late. So this year she said she wanted to come see us for her birthday. So after I realized I hadn't called her for her birthday I ran to Smith's and got a cake, and a plant for her so when she got here, we had cake and sang happy birthday. So this was part 1.

This is me rapping Elisabeth's Happy Birthday song.

3 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

She looks so good! Even though she didn't get a call, I'd say cake is just as nice. I'll take cake any day! And plants are always better than cut flowers! Way to go Teresa!

The Not-a-hoes said...

it would have been nice to stay but i was dead and hurting. we had fun the next day too.
youre horrible with posting half posts and not finishing them for weeks!

Noma said...

AWWWWWWW...sorry I missed Elizabeth's birthday!! When you see her please tell her we love her and would love to see you all sometime soon!!! Hope she had a wonderful Birthday...I am sure she did spending it with you and your family, Teresa!! We love you guys tons and miss ya!! Love, Aunt Noma