CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Jump On It - April 3, 2009

Since I'm always about a month behind schedule, I figuered i'm due to blog about our adventure to Jump On It. Susan was in town so we decided to all get together and do something fun instead of being cooped up in someone's house. Here are who joined us in our escapade...

John, Maren, Jaiden and Braxton
I had to get this one of my cute rearend in there
Susan and her two older girls, Whitnee and Anna
I'm hungry for Susan... I'm a dork.
David and his mistress, Ryan (Meghan was smart and stayed home with Marlee)
After two failed attmepts to get a good picture of me and David jumping and capturing the picture while we were in the air, we settled for the third picture below of us totally faking and pretending we were jumping. Ryan sucks at taking pictures if you can't tell.
Alexandra

And most importantly Me and my kids!!

Daylon

RainStar

And Rocky, who was by far the easiest one to take care of that day. He stayed in his car seat covered and slept the entire time without so much as a whimper.

The rest of these pictures are just of all of us enjoying ourselves on and off the trampolines.

It's hard to tell, but this is David doing a flip off the platform.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest family! Mom

John-Maren Goodman said...

That was a blast! We should do more stuff like that!~ although only if the price is right, but a blast of memories non the less

Tawni Williams said...

Looks like you had a blast! Good times!