CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mother's Day

This is a really lame picture of my Mother's Day, but my camera died so I didn't get any other pictures. I did have a ery enjoyable Mother's Day though. I got breakfast which was supposed to be in bed, but because I ended up sleeping on the couch with Rocky, I just ate in the kitchen. I got a really cool necklace from the kids and then my favorite part of Mother's day which is all the homemade gifts from the kids that they make at school. Rain made me some art made out of beans, and Daylon made me a little journal. I loved it and I love being a mother to all my wonderful children....all 5 of them. Thanks kiddies for making me such a happy mom.

2 comments:

Tawni Williams said...

What talented kids!

Tawni Williams said...

I'm sure they are talented because of such a great Mom :)