CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memorial Day BBQ at Nana's and Hapa's

Fun Fun Times With The Family At Our Memorial Day BBQ

Maren and John played against David and Meghan at one of Gramps homemade games. I didn't stick around to see who won. I was too busy taking pictures.
We went to the Pond behind Nana's to feed the ducks. One mean duck was pecking at another ducks neck trying to mate I assume, they freaked Rain out so bad she was running, screaming as loud and as fast as she could if they even looked her direction. I think this picture proves that Daylon had a little too much soda that day.

2 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

The ducks freaked Rain out? Or did you mean Star?

That picture of Marlee looks like she could be one of Susan's kids...like Halle or Maygan.

I can believe that Rocky is bigger than Marlee now! Wow! Way to go big guy!!! He's sooooo adorable now! It looks like his hair is darkening too. Is it?

Tiana Johnson said...

Oops, I meant I CAN'T believe Rocky is bigger. Aren't they about 5 days apart?