CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dustin has finally arrived!!!

Finally after much anticipation, Dustin has arrived home. We haven't seen him since Christmas so it's been over 6 months. Usually he comes in April during his Spring Break but this year he passed on that opportunity so we told him he has to stay the whole summer, if he wanted too. So here we are at the airport, trying very hard to stay patient and trying very hard to entertain Starlett in the stroller and out.

I can't ever take a good picture of Darin. I took three pictures of him in front of the Southwest sign and they all turned out like this. After 3 he lost patience so this is what you get. We have to check in so that an adult can go pick Dustin up at the gate, usually it's me but this time I made him cuz he had the day off. He was paniced because he hasn't ever had to go through security but it was a breeze.
Star was so enthralled with the K-9 dog. Star was just begging me to get her out...... And then I finally gave in, she was such a pill. And then back in she goes.....talking on the phone to no one.
Father & Son
I have to force him to hug me.

2 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

WE are SOO excited and happy your here Dustin. I hope you enjoy your stay!! We'll make sure to come hang out with you alot!! Love ya!

John & Maren

Tiana Johnson said...

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with Dustin this summer. Has Darin actually never flown in his life? They've always had security checks!