CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Picture Tag - I tagged myself cuz Tiana didn't tag me :(

Okay, so it starts with opening the first folder of your pictures, and posting the first picture in your file. Then do the second folder and second picture, and so on, until you've reached the tenth folder. You can explain the picture if you feel the need to.

#1 Halloween 2007
#2 My beautiful baby girl.
#3 I believe this is David's dog he brought from oregon.
#4 Starlett's one year birthday
#5 Tyler playing with Star in the summer of 2008. We miss them and wish we could see them soon.
#6 Meghan helping Braxton paint an egg on Easter 2008.
#7 Halloween 2007 with my dear friend Alely.
#8 This was Daylon or Rain messing with the camera taking random pictures. I have a cute butt huh? Thank you, I know.
#9 This was a bee's game. Bad picture, but I didn't want to cheat.
#10 Daylon and his mohawk, not sure why he's covering his face with the mirror.
I tag Maren, Meghan, Rachel B., Cyndi, Cindi, and whoever else I missed. It was fun so do it!!!

4 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

Hey, Maren tagged you and Meghan, so I didn't think I should double tag you guys!!

Cindi said...

You're so cute... "I'm just going to tag myself!" lol Loved the pictures. The two that stand out the most are you as an angel... That's all I'm saying. ;) j/k And the one of Starlett sitting in the middle of a huge mess of chocolate! What's the story on THAT one?!?

The Not-a-hoes said...

Aw I am having a preggo moment, I saw the pic of frankie and wanted to cry :( okay so i did a little leave me alone!

Katie said...

that is a LOT of chocolate...... We get to play that game on Friday.

Who's mowhawk? Is that Dustin? Crazy.

I loved your Christmas decorations too girler. You go all out, I love it!