CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yeah, I got a new toy...Or I mean Rocky got a new bed!!

I finally got this pack and play in the mail and I couldn't wait to put it together even though I just had to turn around and take it back down but it was so fun to put it together and imagine having a baby in there. Wow, it made it all so real and I realized how fast it's coming. Aggghhhh, I don't know if I'm ready yet. Ok, I am. Thanks Mom, I love you so so much!!

5 comments:

Cindi said...

Awww... It's so cute. Perfect for little Rocky. So exciting, right?! I'm excited FOR you! :D

Anonymous said...

Getting ready for baby...SO AWESOME. I can't believe it's just over 7 weeks now!! Mom

Tiana Johnson said...

How do I get on your mom's good side to get cool gifts like play yards, strollers, car seats, etc? My mom just gives onesies or dollar store gifts. You're very lucky!! We just had to buy a play yard the day before I went into labor, and they're not cheap! We just bought a mini one, but still...

Tawni Williams said...

I LOVE that pack and play!! It is SO cute!

The Not-a-hoes said...

You dont have to be on any good side Tiana, you just have to be poor lol.
J/K!!
It was pretty entertaining to watch you put this together tho.
and its pretty freakin cute too