CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is Starlett really 2 already???

I wasn't much in the mood to throw a big party at my house this year so we decided to have Star's 2nd birthday at Good Ol' Chuck E Cheese's. As Star calls it, Uh cheeze. We had alot of fun and thanks to Darin we got tons of tickets for each kid and had tons of pizza and nummy cake. And we can't forget all the darling presents Star got from everyone. We had a blast and so did Star.

It's almost impossible to get a good picture of Star, but here's the best one.
The Birthday Girl!!
I tought her how to say two with her fingers and since she couldn't hold up two fingers on one hand I tought her to hold up her two pointers and say 2. It's cute.
Here's what you get for making goofy pictures mom, they go on my blog.
David and Darin giving each other love...again!
Sorry sis, I had to put this one up. I know you love me still.
Spencer don't you think your a lil big for that???
Two of my most favorite men in the world.
Can anyone guess who the Minnie Mouse came from??? Yep Aunt Elisabeth. David's present was one of her favorite.
She found a different use for her balloon, to hit me with it.
Rain and Daylon made cards for her, this is her carefully listening to Daylon reading his card.She's pretending to read it.
She had her fingers in the frosting from the second we took off the lid, so did Uncle David.
She even knew what to do when we told her to blow out her candles. She's so adorable.
This was the morning after when she finally got to play with her toys. Notice who's gift she went after first David??

This is a gift that Daylon got for Star with his step mom. She won't keep it on but I still had to show it off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll. Her and Rocky are going to be best buds!
Mom

Cindi said...

Looks like fun! My boys love C.E.C. We'll have to go play there together sometime! :D I love all the pictures. Especially the last one with her hat on... SOOOO super cute! She IS a doll!

The Not-a-hoes said...

wahoo we rock at picking out good presents!!

John-Maren Goodman said...

My Star, I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate you turning 2! I love you sooo so much still!!! Braxton misses you!~