CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Star's Dr. Visit / Mysterious Rash

So we finally got Starlett to a new doctor and went in for her 12 month check up ( I know, she's 18 months) better late then never. They were very busy that day so this is what we did to occupy our time.

At First, we started off on the table, but that didn't last long
So next thing Iknow, she's digging through my purse to see if there is anything that is entertaining. Of course, there isn't, except my camera which I was holding.....
Next she decides she wants to be back on the table and she is bound and determined to find a way up there.... well she was for a minute.
Then she decided it'd be funner to just take all the paper off the table and start ripping it. At least she was smart enough to put it in the garbage....and then play in the garbage.
Then she screamed mum mum, until I put her on the doctor chair that goes in circles, see her reaching for the computer? She is deadly to computers. She popped out 6 keys off our laptop in a matter of seconds. I still can't get 2 back in the right place.
Then the Doctor finally came in and checked her over and gave her a lollipop. Notice she has a nasty rash? We actually went to insta-care the day before for the rash, but like any other rash, they ask if your using new detergent, ate anything new, bla bla bla and then tell you to give her Zyrtec and it'll clear up in a few days. I should have known that already but I still worried until I took her to the doctor. Oh well. She's completly content with the sucker, too bad she doesn't realize that 6 shots are on there way. Notice her rash?? This was after a couple days too. One more cheeze for the camera before the sad pictures.....
Those mean ladies gave her owies, she was crying saying owies for ten minutes after that. Poor Girl. I hate taking my kids to get there shots but it's for there own good. She was fine when she got her 2nd sucker.

2 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

aw poor star! is her rash gone yet?? it looks pretty nasty! i cant wait to play with her for 2 whole days!!

John-Maren Goodman said...

Suckers will do it ever time!~~~ Literally!! lol my poor baby Star! I bet she was a trooper though!